1. What is RestoDays?RestoDays is a 10-day culinary event held in Luxembourg and Belgium where you can enjoy a three course lunch or diner at ultra-light prices: €24 for lunch and €31 for diner. A supplement is required following the classification of the restaurant (Michelin of Gault&Millau). A unique opportunity to (re)discover fine gastronomy! The restaurant holders put their best foot forward to express their views on culinary art and gastronomy. With a very attractive offer that is accessible for all gourmets! Discover a different side of your favourite restaurant or be tempted by new places or dishes that you didn¿t dare to choose before. Without having to worry about a spicy bill! The RestoDays concept was born out of the collaboration between Resto.be and Tablebooker and took place for the first time in April 2010. On top of that, the offer just kept on getting better: almost 50 restaurants welcome you during the RestoDays to enjoy their top-class kitchens... at very democratic prices!
2. Which restaurants are participating?
You can consult the list of participating restaurants in Luxembourg on
3. When can I start booking a table for RestoDays?
Reservations are possible 12 days before the start of RestoDays on www.restodays.lu
4. How can I book a table for RestoDays?
Tablebooker is a free service for booking restaurants online. When booking through our site, you are guaranteed that your table will be available. This reservation consists of 3 steps:
5. Is my reservation definite?
Each reservation made through Tablebooker is definite and binding. Once you made a reservation, you will immediately receive a confirmation email.
6. I have received the confirmation of my reservation online through the reservation module, but I did not receive a confirmation email. Is my reservation registered?
Email traffic through the internet is never 100% reliable; so it might happen that you have not received the email sent by us. Of course, this has absolutely nothing to do with the reliability of our system. Please contact us on the number +35 2 25 10 72 (during office hours) or through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any problem receiving the confirmation email.
7. How can I cancel my reservation?
You can cancel your reservation by using the link in the confirmation mail, sent right after you¿ve made the initial reservation.
8. I have cancelled my reservation by phone with the restaurant itself. Does this suffice?
Yes. However, we advise you to cancel through RestoDays since it is simple, fast and free of charge.
9. How can I change my reservation?
In case you would like to change your reservation, you first need to cancel your old reservation. Afterwards, you will be able to make a new reservation.
10. Is your service free?
Tablebooker is a totally free online service to facilitate your reservations.
11. Where can I find the contact details of the restaurant?
You will find the address on the detail page of the restaurant. The confirmation e-mail of your reservation will contain the restaurant¿s phone number.
12. I do not want to forget the reservation I made?
When you have made a reservation, you are able to add your reservation to your Outlook calendar by clicking the link "Add this reservation to my Outlook calendar". Furthermore you will receive an email with subject "Reminder reservation" the day before your reservation in which all information is mentioned again.
13. I own a restaurant and would like to receive more info on RestoDays?
Do not hesitate to contact us through email@example.com if you want to receive more information about RestoDays. Our sales representatives will contact you as soon as possible to answer all your questions.
14. I am a restaurant owner and would like to receive some more information about Tablebooker?
If you are interested to join Tablebooker and would like so more information, please do not hesitate to contact the Tablebooker team through firstname.lastname@example.org. Our representatives will gladly inform you about our product.
15. Who can I contact concerning complaints about a certain restaurant?
If in any case you have a complaint or a suggestion concerning a participating restaurant, please contact the RestoDays team. Mention the name of the restaurant, the date of your visit and, if possible, your reservation number. All complaints are handled in a detailed and objective way.
16. How can I pass on suggestions concerning the website?
Please send us your remarks or suggestions by clicking here. All of your suggestions will be handled in a detailed and objective way.